Having a creative hobby is not only therapeutic, it can also be profitable. Whether you want a side hustle or just some creative outlet, here are some ideas you can try and possible earn money while doing it as these require very little capital investment.
- Beaded Jewellery – If you love working with your hands and you love jewellery. you can make anything ranging from earrings, necklaces and bracelets using seed beads. This requires almost no investment and just a little bit of determination and passion for learning. There are thousands of videos on youtube that can teach you easily.
- Stickers and prints – This requires one to learn digital art and the printing process. most easy sellers use Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator and then use a cutting machine to cut their unique designs into stickers. Shown below:
- Dot art – this simple art technique can create amazing and elaborate pieces. you use a tube or a dotting tool to make dots of different sizes and colours with acrylic paint. Although not much difficult to learn, you do require patience to perfect this technique and create unique pieces for your shop.
- Incense sticks – Natural and handmade incense sticks are great to cleanse the energies of a place and freshen up the atmosphere. You can learn more in this video below:
- Candles – Candle making gives you a great deal of freedom as you can go in any direction with shapes, colours and scent. It is a fairly easy craft and one you’ll surely have fun pursuing.
- Soap – soap requires one to learn the saponification process and it can be a learning curve. The process of soap making requires one to be careful when using substances such as lye in the process. Other than that, once you conquer the learning curve, you can reach your full creative potential.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Feel free to share and don’t hesitate starting a new project 🙂